The English mini forum

bukena

Re: The English mini forum

Messaggio da bukena » ven 16 gen 2009, 19:45

I folks... just checking in to keep active. I hope everyone is having fun. Hi Geoff!

b.

ksf0601

Messaggio da ksf0601 » dom 01 feb 2009, 19:10

Hi everybody, I just joined the forum a couple days ago and I'm still trying to figure things out. I think I'm starting to get a handle on it though :okok:

bukena

Messaggio da bukena » lun 09 feb 2009, 23:43

bukena ha scritto:I folks... just checking in to keep active. I hope everyone is having fun. Hi Geoff!

b.
Once again... hi folks.

b.

Motokid

Messaggio da Motokid » lun 16 feb 2009, 23:07

ksf0601 ha scritto:Hi everybody, I just joined the forum a couple days ago and I'm still trying to figure things out. I think I'm starting to get a handle on it though :okok:
I'm in the same boat :lol: How's it going everyone?

bukena

Messaggio da bukena » mar 24 mar 2009, 18:30

Yet again.

b.

Joseph Krygier

Messaggio da Joseph Krygier » ven 24 apr 2009, 23:57

This is a wonderful place to be.
Just wondering, I did not notice the download for the Bach Meneut?

bukena

Messaggio da bukena » ven 01 mag 2009, 01:18

Yet, once again... just trying to keep the account active.

Have fun folks.

b.

Joseph Krygier

Messaggio da Joseph Krygier » mer 27 mag 2009, 12:37

Thank you for the service you are providing.

Edwardo

Messaggio da Edwardo » ven 12 giu 2009, 20:17

Hello again from Memphis, This is a great site! Thanks

syncopation

Messaggio da syncopation » dom 14 giu 2009, 05:15

Hello Wintermute, I just dropped in to say all the best. sync. :D

vitorip

Messaggio da vitorip » lun 21 set 2009, 16:52

thank you

Lorette

Messaggio da Lorette » dom 24 gen 2010, 19:43

Azalais ha scritto: It happened again!! Banished once again for lack of activity...
Are you still there, Azalais? I havent seen your lovely avatar lately.

Lorette

GeoffB

Messaggio da GeoffB » sab 06 feb 2010, 00:04

Sorry Lorette, it looks like Azalais has been banished once again for inactivity! :wink:

In fact she has been so busy for some time now with buying and completely renovating a house that we have not seen much of her on the English forum either, but don't worry, she is still around.

Geoff

singvomblatt

Messaggio da singvomblatt » dom 12 set 2010, 17:47

hello Wintermute,

I am singvomblatt, a registered member in the American- Forum, but my nationality is German.
This summer I went to Italy on vacation an had a wonderful time. I visited Milano, Ciuque Terre, Naples, the Amalfi cost and a few days Firenze. I wished soo bad that I could speak and understand the italien language. To register here maybe will give me a little bit the feeling of being there again.

Thanks so much for everything: singvomblatt
Ultima modifica di singvomblatt il ven 17 set 2010, 13:33, modificato 1 volta in totale.

fecavag

Messaggio da fecavag » dom 12 set 2010, 22:15

Hallo Singvomblatt, I am pleased to hear You appreciate my country and that you regret not to speak my language. I wish to give you an advice: buy a book written in an easy way, like The little Word of Don Camillo (this is the English version, but I am sure you can find it even in German) and read it. The first time you come in Italy buy the italian edition and you'll find that is very easy to understand what you are reading. This worked with me very well when I was sent to the USA and my English was almost inexistent. By the way, since I did study German for five years when I was in school I decided just in these days to study it again, after more than 50 years is not a matter to refresh it: I have to study it again. But for the moment I have found just the second volume of my German grammar, not the first one. But I will find it, as every one can undertand after 70 years the things tend to accumulate in the life of a person, and to find a specific object is not that easy. The Italian pronunciation is as easy as the German: you pronounce the letters as they are written with few fixed rules for the exceptions. Ciao e buono studio

Torna a “English”