Hi from Kath

kes

Hi from Kath

Messaggio da kes » dom 04 ott 2009, 22:38

Hello,

I'm afraid I am shamelessly signing up for the italian forum mainly to find the tab for Dowland Fantasie No. 7 - I only hope after all this effort that it is the one I have been searching for!!

I don't speak italian, but I have had some lovely holidays in italy in Abruzzo, Marche, the Monte Sibillini national park, Arraba in the dolomites, and Rome -all very special, hopefully I will be back soon - happy memories :D
Kath

Alma Steiner

Re: Hi from Kath

Messaggio da Alma Steiner » dom 04 ott 2009, 22:50

Hi Kath, Dowland Fantasie n. 7 is in the Collection of scores for guitar - levels 8 to 10 (level 9: http://www.chitarraclassicadelcamp.com/ ... =35&t=1553) but the score is written on staff (no TABs).

After you have posted 40 messages on the forum, you may register with the 040 group to access these scores.
You can also consult the Delcamp Classical Guitar Forum (in English): http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/index.php
:bye:
:::===(o| )

kes

Messaggio da kes » lun 05 ott 2009, 13:00

So do I have to post 40 messages on the Italian forum in order to gain access then??

I am already a member of the 40 and 60 message user group on the UK forum - it seems like that would be a huge number of posts on a forum where I dont speak the language, in order to obtain access to one piece of music - which if it were hosted on the UK forum I would be able to view now - or have I misunderstood the system?

Kath

Alma Steiner

Messaggio da Alma Steiner » mar 06 ott 2009, 00:43

If you are member of the 040 and 060 Usergroups in the English forum, you already have access to the score and you can download the Dowland Fantasie here: Masterpieces of the repertoire - levels D08 to D10 (lev. 9) (The Collection of guitar scores are the same in all Delcamp's forums).

In this "English miniforum" you can participate in discussions writing in English, so you can easy accumulate the number of messages necessary in order to be subscribe to Usergroups that give access to downloads of MP3s, PDFfs and videos of Italian Forum (2 posts are enough for the mp3, videos and it 1 Our scores for guitar).

:arrow: How to download the scores, MP3s and videos on the forums

:::===(o| )

Noadman

Messaggio da Noadman » ven 09 ott 2009, 17:39

Hi Kath,
It's nice to find another thread to post to here on this forum. I love Dowland's Fantasia and never get tired of playing it (basically trying to improve it).
Good luck with it!

Tarbaby

Messaggio da Tarbaby » mer 21 ott 2009, 22:54

Hi Kath!

I see you've registered to the 002 group here. I think that's all you need to access anything here that's not on the English forum.

That, and keeping your post count up here...

Alan

Torna a “English”