Hello from California USA

GlenBoyd

Hello from California USA

Messaggio da GlenBoyd » sab 11 set 2010, 22:44

Hi everybody,

I just joined this Italian Delcamp forum, and I am curious to see what I can learn here. I have been a member of the English Delcamp for years already.

Glen

Tarbaby

Re: Hello from California USA

Messaggio da Tarbaby » dom 12 set 2010, 10:26

Hi Glen. Nice to see you here exploring! :D

Get a second post in and you'll be automatically registered for the 002 Group. The Delcamp Collection is the same, but there are some wonderful MP3s and members' compositions here.

You might want to use a translator, if you don't speaka. I use Google translator on the foreign language forums. It does alright, but it seems to do worse in Italian for some reason.

Don't worry. They all understand and are happy that we try to communicate! :discussion:

The hardest part is keeping your post count up. Just remember to post here every once and a while.

See you around! :D

Alan

GlenBoyd

Messaggio da GlenBoyd » dom 12 set 2010, 14:51

Thanks, Alan

I'm sure I'll find lots of useful information and help here. It had never occurred to me to join another Delcamp forum until you answered the question I had about the sheet music I am looking for that's here. I may join the Spanish one too, because I can speak Spanish.

Glen

Noadman

Messaggio da Noadman » lun 13 set 2010, 01:04

Hi Glen. That was the Air on a G String you were looking for wasn't it? I enjoyed it so much I added it to my daily practice session.
:okok:

Tarbaby

Messaggio da Tarbaby » lun 13 set 2010, 01:21

I'm glad you guys are enjoying that arrangement. It's one of the most playable that I've seen. :D

Hey, I don't wanna sound like your mothers or anything, but wouldn't you gentlemen like to go back and say thank you? :lol:

http://www.chitarraclassicadelcamp.com/ ... 61#p196661

I'm sure he'll appreciate it! You don't even have to strain your Italian. Just a simple :merci: :okok: will do the trick!

Alan

Torna a “English”