traveling in Italy!!!!

singvomblatt

traveling in Italy!!!!

Messaggio da singvomblatt » dom 12 set 2010, 17:19

hello from Germany!!

Just came back from a great vacation in Italy. I visited Milano, Ciuque Terre, Napoli, Creta, the Amalfi cost and Firenze. It was a wonderful time. I will come back 100% again.
I am also registered in the American Decamp-Forum.

Greetings: singvomblatt

Tarbaby

Re: traveling in Italy!!!!

Messaggio da Tarbaby » dom 12 set 2010, 22:03

Hi singvomblatt. It's nice to see you here! :D

It sounds like you had a marvelous vacation! When I was living in Munich in the late 70s, I used to visit Italy quite often. I even thought about moving there. The people are wonderful and the food is exquisite!

I hope you get to go back again soon. Meanwhile, have a glass of red wine with us here every so often to keep your post count up! (Sorry, the expresso machine is broken). :wink:

Alan

singvomblatt

Messaggio da singvomblatt » lun 13 set 2010, 12:05

hallo Alan,

another reason for enrolling here is the P. Campanelli version of "air on a string". I tried to print the PDF file but it tells me that I do not have permission to do so.
Greetings: singvomblatt

Tarbaby

Messaggio da Tarbaby » lun 13 set 2010, 21:29

Hi again!

Mr. Delcamp has made recent changes that make it so that a member is automatically registered to the 002 Group as soon as they've made their 2nd post. I just checked and that might not be the case on the Italian Forum.

So, try going to your Control Panel and see if you can subscribe to that Group. Do you remember how to do that? :lol:

If you've done that already, remember that it could take a few days for a Moderator to come along and register you. I'm sorry, I only have limited tools here and that's not one of them...

Hope that helps!

Alan

EDIT: Hi again, singvomblatt.

One of the Moderators told me that they are, indeed, using the automated registration for the 002 Group. Geoff and I think we've figured out that a member has to log in again after making 2 posts for the system to kick in. So just take a look and see if that happens next time you're here. :)

GeoffB

Messaggio da GeoffB » lun 13 set 2010, 23:00

Hello Singvomblatt, nice to see you over here.
singvomblatt ha scritto: I am also registered in the American Decamp-Forum.
I prefer to call it the English language forum. :wink:

Geoff

singvomblatt

Messaggio da singvomblatt » gio 16 set 2010, 12:57

EDIT: Hi again, singvomblatt.
One of the Moderators told me that they are, indeed, using the automated registration for the 002 Group. Geoff and I think we've figured out that a member has to log in again after making 2 posts for the system to kick in. So just take a look and see if that happens next time you're here.
Tarbaby Moderator

hello Alan,

hurray everything worked just as you suggested. You have to log yourself out and again log in with your password and everything works automaticly!!
So I already printed the "air on a G string" arrangement by Campanelli. Well I think it still needs fingerings and explaining even for intermediate students. It might help to satisfy an impatient student who always wanted to play Bach and never was able to do so. But there is nothing like the original!! not even close!!! It is just a taste of it!!!
Ultima modifica di singvomblatt il lun 20 set 2010, 22:22, modificato 1 volta in totale.

luigib952

Messaggio da luigib952 » sab 18 set 2010, 11:02

singvomblatt ha scritto:I visited Milano, Ciuque Terre, Napoli, Creta, the Amalfi cost and Firenze.
Hi singvomblatt, and welcome here.
Just for precision, please note that Creta is not in Italy but is a Greek island. Maybe you meant Gaeta?
Regards
Luigi
Caminante, no hay camino,
se hace camino al andar.
(Antonio Machado)

singvomblatt

Messaggio da singvomblatt » dom 19 set 2010, 21:08

Dear Luigi,

thanks for correcting me, for good sake how could I switch those names? it was Capri I went to!!! Getting older!!!!
But since your name is Luigi, I have to tell this story about a hat!!! By strolling along on the place in Sorrento where the boats leave for Capri I saw this stand with hats. So I looked in the mirror by trying some on. I knew that I still had to buy my ticket and that was both ways 27€. While I was looking in my purse there was Luigi watching me already. Of course he tried to talk me into one of his hats. I told him that I had barely any money left in my purse and he told me that he could not make it any cheaper then 5€s, that there was nothing left for him neither, that there was his wife sitting on the bench she already looked pretty grim.. So I left. A little while later he run after me, told me that his name was Luigi and that he found a hat out from somewhere underneath his things and wanted to give it to me for free. So we both laughed so hard and I made a photo of him and his wife too. I put this hat on and wore it all the time during the rest of my wonderful vacation.
Ultima modifica di singvomblatt il dom 19 set 2010, 21:55, modificato 2 volte in totale.

Tarbaby

Messaggio da Tarbaby » dom 19 set 2010, 21:43

That's a lovely story, singvomblatt! :D

Things like that just don't happen in most other countries.

Alan

luigib952

Messaggio da luigib952 » lun 20 set 2010, 00:07

That's Italy, singvomblatt.
Of couse i wasn't that Luigi.
I'm glad you had a wanderful vacation here.
Caminante, no hay camino,
se hace camino al andar.
(Antonio Machado)

singvomblatt

Messaggio da singvomblatt » dom 24 ott 2010, 13:55

IMG_1865.JPG
hello everybody,

indeed I had a blast in Italy. But now I hear al the news about Naples and the problem they have with their trash removal. Is it really this bad ?
I did not see much of it in summer when I was there. People seemed to be happy.

But by the way. I do not like to leave you without the picture of Luigi, the one who gave me the hat and me who was wairing it. Now look:
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

Torna a “English”