A new member has arrived here

heimannb4

A new member has arrived here

Messaggio da heimannb4 » lun 20 set 2010, 19:39

Good evening!

My name is Bernhard, I am from Germany, I play classical guitar since 30+ years with a long interrupt,
self taught and since two years with a teacher. I've been a member of delcamp.us
for more than a year now. Since my knowledge of Italian is only sparse, I'd like
to say hello in English (also not my native language :) )
i've found that the Delcamp forum contains so many interesting articles,
and I am sure that the Italian forum is a treasure as well, even though it takes
some more time for me to read (i.e. decipher) the posts.

Bernhard

Tarbaby

Re: A new member has arrived here

Messaggio da Tarbaby » lun 20 set 2010, 21:51

Hi Bernhard. Nice to see you here! I've enjoyed your posts on the English speaking forum. :D

After you've made your 2nd post, you will be automatically registered for the 002 Group here. (You might have to log out and log in again).

The Delcamp collection is the same on all of the forums, but the MP3s, Videos, and Members' Scores are quite different!

Have fun, and feel free to post in this English mini-forum as often as you wish to keep your post count up.

Alan

heimannb4

Messaggio da heimannb4 » mar 21 set 2010, 15:38

Hi Alan!
thank you for approving my first post in this Italian-English forum and for your
nice words concerning my posts elsewhere. The idea of English subforums in
non-English forums is great - has anybody proposed a German forum in Delcamp -
with an English subforum of course?
Bernhard

GeoffB

Messaggio da GeoffB » lun 27 set 2010, 16:53

Hello Bernhard,

There used to be a German Delcamp forum several years ago, but unfortunately it closed down. Each forum needs some bilingual moderators who can speak good French to communicate with Monsieur Delcamp as well as the local language of the forum, and, as I understand it, there were problems with finding enough bilingual French/German moderators, so communications became difficult and M. Delcamp felt he could no longer administer that forum properly. Luckily many German members speak good English and were able to move to the English forum.

Geoff

whooper

Messaggio da whooper » mer 29 set 2010, 01:14

Guten Tag Bernhard san,

Welcome to this cozy turf. I am a native Japanese. Once we had enjoyed in a Japanese forum of Delcamp net. It was closed 2 years ago together with Portuguese one. We established our Samurai site. Coincidentally I ventured out in Italian and Spanish forums. You like pasta? I enjoy a bit different tastes.

Have a good day :D
Whooper

Noadman

Messaggio da Noadman » dom 03 ott 2010, 18:56

Welcome Bernhard,
Just checking in here and saw your message. Thanks again for the helpful tip on the English Forum.

:bye:

Joseph Krygier

Messaggio da Joseph Krygier » sab 30 ott 2010, 15:54

Welcome Bernhard.
I know you will enjoy all the benefits.

Torna a “English”