Message to Whooper / Earthquake-Tsunami

Alma Steiner

Message to Whooper / Earthquake-Tsunami

Messaggio da Alma Steiner » dom 13 mar 2011, 23:32

Dear Whooper
I was worried about you, I sent you a private message and now, reading the english forum I'm glad to know you're ok!
It's so terrible what happened…Our hearts goes to all Japanese people in this terrible tragedy.
Stay safe!! :discussion:
:::===(o| )

whooper

Re: Message to Whooper / Earthquake-Tsunami

Messaggio da whooper » mar 15 mar 2011, 22:32

Dear Alma Steiner san,

Sorry too late to report to you. I sincerely appreciate your attention and consideration for us Japanese. Tokyo had the less damages but we came to see some negative effects here and there. Liquefacations are seen in reclaimed lands. There emerged not level surfaces on the ground. Some panicking people buy out reserved foods and commodities. Nasty schedule blackouts are not so strictly applied. Tokyoites are very concerned with a possible radiation by evil clouds spewed from the stricken reactors placed approx. 200 km away east. French Embassy issued an adjuration on immediate evacuation to the west or deportation for their expats. From an onset of the tragedy, 50 faceless brave workers are struggling against the worst scenario in the nuke power plant. We pray for their health, courage, and success. We strongly feel we are not alone but hugged with and encouraged by countless goodwill foreigners.

Kindest regards :D
Whooper

Alma Steiner

Messaggio da Alma Steiner » gio 17 mar 2011, 19:44

The latest news are troubling :(
We're all with you. We're one! You are a beautiful country and a wonderful people :discussion:
:::===(o| )

Joseph Krygier

Messaggio da Joseph Krygier » gio 31 mar 2011, 17:48

Trusting things will improve for you Whooper.
Having been to Tokyo, it was difficult watching what was going on, especially up north.
Keep us up to date on how you are managing.

whooper

Messaggio da whooper » mer 18 mag 2011, 08:30

Dear all,

First of all, we are very sorry for the uncontrollable stricken nuke plant. We havn't managed damaged reactors in almost two months. It looks like a tug of war. Recently, I joined in a voluntary group to help devastated area. We worked in a 50 km circle from the Fukushima plant. We cleaned up dirty soils, moved pieces of large furniture and debris. I will go and report again. I and my family members are all right. :D
D1.jpg
D3.jpg
D2.jpg
D4.jpg
D5.jpg
D7.jpg
D8.jpg
D6.jpg
Kindest regards
Whooper
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

zen

Messaggio da zen » mer 18 mag 2011, 10:58

:bravo: :merci:

Tarbaby

Messaggio da Tarbaby » sab 21 mag 2011, 22:07

Wow! :shock:
Thanks for checking in, Whooper-san. I'm glad to hear that you and your family are alright! :D

Best wishes,

Alan

Joseph Krygier

Messaggio da Joseph Krygier » mar 31 mag 2011, 00:24

The same here. Thank you for the pictures. Be well.

Torna a “English”